You can choose from our range of workshops based on your business needs or contact us to work through a program that is tailored to your workplace.
The Science of Focus and Motivation
- Learn about Brain Gains and Brain Chains
- Stress is Good, Stress is Bad
- Why there’s no such thing as multitasking
- Brain hacks to increase Focus and Motivation
- Your thinking brain and its frenemies (Brain Chain)
- Stress and how to use it
- How attention leak affects productivity
- How internal bias affects motivation and how to change it
- What is mindset and why is it important?
- How to use your mindset to get what you want
- Tools to foster a growth mindset
- Understanding stress
- Mindset on stress – not all stress is bad
- Using stress to get you where you need to go
- How to take calm with you
Mood and Wellbeing
- Why mood is contagious and how to lift yours
- The psychology of wellbeing
- Is it just Stress or is it Burnout? How to tell the difference and what to do about it
- What is sleep and why do we need it anyway?
- What affects good sleep?
- Strategies for quality sleep
- Mindfulness, breathing exercises and other strategies for a good nights sleep
- What is mindfulness?
- Putting theory into practice. Applying mindfulness.
- Sustaining the practice of midfulness long term and beyond this workshop
Food and Mood
- How food can affect your mood
- The relationship between food and your mind
- Sustainable healthy eating practices
Ready to get started?
Get in touch to discuss a program tailored to your business.